Twin screw, shallow draft, landing craft for inter-island Falkland Service.
Download vessel specification
- Sarawak Slipways SDN BHD 2006, Rebuilt 2008.
- ABS class, A1, Vehicle Carrier, AMS
- Main Engines
- 2 x Cummins KTA 19M-3 main engines, 1280 BHP@1800rpm driving through twin disc gearboxes.
- Free Running Speed
- 10 knots.
- Fuel Capacity
- Fresh Water Capacity
- Navigation Aids
- Magnetic Compass, GPS Compass, Echosounder, 2 x RADAR, DSC VHF radio, MF / HF DSC radio, Inmarsat C, Navtex, GMDSS A3 Area, 2 x
remote operated Search light, SART, EPIRB, PA System, AIS.
- Passenger lounge for 30 passengers, Accommodation for 8 crew in heated and air-conditioned cabins.
- Included Equipment
- Bow ramp door, hard wood covered deck area with cargo securing points, Heila HMR 75/11-25 hydraulic crane 75t / m, capacity 9t
@ 11.4m. Davit launched rescue boat, kedge anchor and winch. High lift rudders, Fuel and fresh water supply pumps and hoses. 2 x Cummins
gensets 6BTA5.9(M) (80KW), Harbour Genset, Bowthruster 250HP Delivered through Cummins 6BTA5.9 (M).