Multicat type, twin screw, shallow draft, multipurpose coastal tug/workboat.
Download vessel specification
- Neptune Marine Services, Holland 2008.
- Bureau Veritas 1+ Hull - Machinery, Special Service, Multi Purpose Vessel, Unrestricted Navigation. UK MCA Workboat Code of Practice
Category 1, up to 150 miles from safe haven.
||2.0 to 2.5m
- Main Engines
- 2 x Cummins KTA 38 M2, total 2,600 BHP. Driving fixed pitch propellers in Forward nozzles through Twin Disc MG 5321 reverse reduction
gearboxes. Keel cooling. 2 x Cummins 150 Kva gensets.
- Bollard Pull
- 28 tonnes
- 9 knots
- Fuel Capacity
- Fresh Water Capacity
- Navigation Aids
- Magnetic & GPS Compasses, Autopilot, 2 x daylight viewing Radars, Echosounder, 2 x DSC VHF radios, MF/HF Radio, Chart plotter,
watchkeeping alarm, AIS, GPS Navigator, Navtex, talkback units, searchlight, GSM phone, Irridium Satellite Phone with email.
- For up to 6 persons, heated and air conditioned.
- Included Equipment
- 200 t/m Heila HLRM 200-45L crane, 9000kg @16.3m reach to 22,500 kg at 7.75m reach. 80 and 50 tonne deck winches. 15 tonne tugger
winch. Wheelhouse winch controls. Towing hook. Hardwood covered working deck. Fuel and freshwater supply pumps and hoses . Forward
mounted hydraulic guide pins.